Summer is a time for fun and sun… for vacations, barbecues, and parties. While enjoying yourself during this time of the year, it is often difficult to maintain a fit body during the summer months. You can have fun as well as take care of yourself this summer; here are ten simple tips to get a fit summer body.
- Start your day with hot lemon water
- Find a good time for yourself to workout. Don’t make your vacation an excuse not to workout.
- The perfect time to workout is in the early morning, before you go tanning, go to the sea or the pool, and meeting your friends, do your workout at home even before breakfast.
- Take a run on the beach with your favorite music; running on sand burns a lot of calories.
- Save yourself: before you travel don’t diet by leaving yourself get so hungry that you end up ruining everything by eating junk food.
- Before eating, drink a bottle of water and try to reduce unhealthy foods.
- Make it a rule: before you leave your house, drink lots of water, have some nuts or fruit.
- Avoid eating sweets because it makes your stomach larger. It also causes fluctuations in blood glucose level, making you craving for more sweets.
- Don’t forget to drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
- Always remember that food is only a short-term pleasure while working out and being in a good shape can give you a real long-term satisfaction.
Have a great summer!