- New adidas Ultraboost 19 showcases the future of running with a new Ultraboost design, giving runners maximum energy return for a highly responsive experience
- Reconstructed from 17 pieces to just 4 cutting-edge components, adidas reinvents its most iconic running shoe
- adidas celebrates how runners are reimagining the sport and transforming themselves with its ‘Recode Running’ campaign
- The adidas Ultraboost 19 will be available to all runners worldwide from February 21
Cairo, Egypt, February 14 – Today, adidas Running unveils the all-new adidas Ultraboost 19, the most responsive, energy-charged version of the iconic running silhouette to date.
To create the new adidas Ultraboost 19, adidas designers and product developers worked with thousands of runners worldwide to totally reinvent the running shoe. Together, they simplified the original adidas Ultraboost from 17 pieces to just 4 performance-driven components, creating a lighter, reboosted silhouette with more responsiveness for a game-changing running experience.
The reimagined shoe features:
- Optimized BOOST, with 20% more BOOST in the midsole to inject more energy into each step
- This works alongside a brand-new Torsion Spring to propel you forward effortlessly. The result of this high-tech configuration is a shoe that blasts back more energy and moves with you, so every stride is full of power and no energy is wasted in the transition
- With regards to the fit, the 3D Heel Frame cradles the foot on impact, providing enhanced support and stability for a more confident run
- The pioneering one-piece Primeknit 360 upper snugly wraps the foot for enhanced support and lightweight comfort
The adidas Ultraboost 19 was inspired by, and made for, a new era of running. A type of running that is more creative, sociable and open than ever before. To celebrate this, adidas will launch the ‘Recode Running’ campaign which champions how runners are transforming the sport every time they run.
Sam Handy, VP Design, adidas Running, said, “Running is constantly evolving, so we designed the reboosted and re-energized adidas Ultraboost 19 to empower runners all over the world to keep challenging and changing what running is and what it looks like. We have created a shoe that provides more energy return than ever before so that all runners can run with power and confidence in whatever way their creativity takes them.”
Early supporters of the new adidas Ultraboost 19, who were first in the world to experience the shoe, include adidas’ biggest global athletes and entertainment influencers, such as football players Lionel Messi, Paulo Dybala and Paul Pogba, track and field star Wayde van Niekerk, Hollywood actor Chadwick Boseman and style icon Kendall Jenner.
Follow the conversation on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and using #ULTRABOOST and @adidasrunning.
Adidas, today, has released and presented their newest product: Ultraboost 19. The new product seems to have a lot of promise. This could be seen with the amount of celebrities and athletes that have thrown lot praise for the new shoes such Barcelona’s superstar Lionel Messi, style icon Kendall Jenner and field star Wayde van Niekerk. In order to support this new product, Adidas is planning to launch a whole new campaign called “Recode Running” to show the benefits of the product for athletes.